We are jumping up and down with excitement to announce that Blackwood Times will be published again in February with a new team of helpers, but we need content, so we need you. The Blackwood Times is a local community newspaper put together by members of the Blackwood community and is now supported by The Blackwood Progress Association.
We are looking forward to submissions from all of our regular contributors. We look forward to the community putting your thinking caps on, what can you contribute?
Some ideas for content:
- Blackwoodian special family events, weddings, birthdays,
- Community events
- Community group reports
- Travel news/Blackwood Times goes to…..
- Anything else the community might like to read about
Existing deadline dates have been slightly amended to allow for late notice to:
- Deadline of Friday the 17th of January is for advertisers to book and any articles or regular contributions that are not time dependent.
- Deadline of Monday the 20th of January is for advertisers artwork and anything of interest to the community, poems, articles, drawings, photos, etc to go in the upcoming issue.
Please email your submissions to: team@TheBlackwoodTimes.com.au
In order to get the issue out early in February we will not be accepting late submissions unless previously arranged with the editor.
If you would like to be involved in making sure The Blackwood Times continues to be published, please contact the team.