Yep, can you believe it’s Easter already?? I certainly can’t!
This issue we have
- some great old photos of a past Easter Carnival
- Jack & Alan continue their war stories
- This Sunday (April 1) a fundraiser at the Lyonville Hall “Beer Drinking Woman” (p23) sounds like fun
- the usual features Blackwoofs & Pet Guru on p 19 & Pop the Cork on p3
- we also have a new Blackwood Babe on p 15
You can pick-up the hardcopy issue from your usual pick-up points. As always your donations are always welcome to ensure the continuation of our community news.
Blackwood Hotel& Post Office
Garden of St Erth
OM Vegetarian Restaurant
– download the colour version Vol 4:Issue 5/6: April May 2012 issue of “The Blackwood Times” (6.2 mb .pdf)
Please support us by donating when you download …
If you have a business & you would like local business, think about advertising with us … you’ll find our rates are very reasonable!
Remember, this is your community news so if you have an article, feature, story, photo, beef or event you would like to see in the June July (Winter) ’12 issue, please mark the deadline dates in your diary (p2), put a reminder in a week earlier & email me your bits & bobs or drop them in the drop box behind the phone box, outside the Blackwood Merchant.