INSIDE this issue look out for…
- p2: Blackwood Action Group – this is essential reading for anyone with an investment in Blackwood
- p3: From the desks of the Macedon candidates
- p5: Backwood Festival of Music & Culture
- p7: BCC fixture & sponsorship proposal
- p12: from Jen’s cookbook
- p13: BAG questions Martin Foley, Shadow Water Minister
- & lots more of course from our usual wonderful contributions through-out.
Deadlines for the next issue are Booking Advertising Space: November 15 & Articles, Photos, Letters etc Novemberr 20. Please note these dates in your diaries as loate submissions will no longer be accepted.
The October November 2014 issue issue of The Blackwood Times can be downloaded now (9.1mb .pdf)
Please support us by donating when you download …
or if you’re in Blackwood, pick up your copy from
- The Blackwood Merchant
- Blackwood Hotel
- Garden of St Erth
- Blackwood Caravan Park
or if you’re not in Blackwood you can pick up a copy at
Download the complete Advertising Rate Card & Booking form 3 pages (279kb) here.